Wednesday 7 February 2007

Dream Girl... Dream Guy... (part 1)

Have you ever had a dream girl or guy?
Here's a piece of good news for you....... YOU'RE A HUMAN!!!

For those who never had a dream girl or guy or had sorta of a crush on anyone or object or animal before... I'm not saying that you're not human, (unless you're a hamster who can read) eh... you're just unique.. haha..
So don't be so sad, you'll grow up and have a crush one day.


For those who don't know what the word "crush" mean, let me try to explain it to you in simple terms.
Remember when you were younger when your mummy bought you a pet? (I'll use goldfish as an example) You can't stop thinking of your goldfish right?
When you are in school, you think of your goldfish, when you are bathing, you think of your goldfish, when you are eating, you think of your goldfish (other than thinking of eating your goldfish), even when you sleep, you dream about one day when a fairy will come down to make your goldfish be able to live outside water, so he can sleep with you.
Remember those times?
Thats an example of you having a crush on your goldfish.

But usually we humans have crushes on other humans, i used goldfish as an example for the sake of the minority "unique" ones out there, haha.

Anyway, thats the same for us (the goldfish example) !
When we have a crush, we think of the person/people/object/animal everywhere we go and everytime. When we are bored, stress, tired, joyful, sick, or even when we read about things such as floods in Jakarta, we think about our crush.
I know its hard to admit it, but you know that it is true!
I mean only when you're having a crush lar (perfect use of singlish here, haha).



Anyway, let me give you the true defination of crush with the help of dictionary.com

The defination of crush is "an intense but usually short-lived infatuation."
and the defination of infatuation is "A foolish, unreasoning, or extravagant passion or attraction."

Look at the keywords here, SHORT-LIVED, FOOLISH, UNREASONING & EXTRAVAGENT PASSION OR ATTRACTION.

See, now you believe in my goldfish example. haha.



I have alot more to blog about this topic, alot of serious stuff.
But since valentine's day is around the corner, i shall not spoil the mood first, will continue blogging part two of this topic.

By the way, in anticipation of curious questionings i will recieve in the future, i gotta say that i don't really have a crush right now.
Even if i do, i won't be indulging in this foolish, unreasoning, or extravagent passion or attraction.
So don't come up to me and asking me who my crush is, or why do i blog about this, do i have a crush etc, etc...
You'll see the true intentions of me blogging about this topic on my next post =D.



I would like to end off this post differently.
If you noticed, my blog have so little comments.
Not that i want to seek fame or anything like that, but i enjoy making my blog more interesting, it could be a place where you could share your point of view to me too.
So for this post, i would like all the readers out there to be SPONTANEOUS!!

Leave comments about at least ONE THING that you want your dream girl/guy/object to have or be or be.
OR, one situation whereby you want to be with your dream girl/guy/object.



For example, you always hope that one day you would "accidentally" fall of the bus steps. And "coincidentally", you dream guy (the guy you have a crush on) is behind you. So you experience abit pain for the moment (Like an old Chinese saying goes "First bitter, then sweet"). So your dream guy have to carry you home because you have a twisted ankle now.
Ooops, "coincidentally" you alighted at the wrong stop too, which happens to be two bus stops away from your house. And your dream guy somehow forgot about the existence of vehicles (like in many love drams) and decides to carry you all the way home. And when you reach hope, you "forgot" to bring your house keys, and "coincidentally" your whole family went abroad 2 hours ago and will be back only tomorrow. So out of compassion, your dream guy offers a stay at his house, and he "forgets" about the existence of vehicles again and carries you all the way home.

Something liddat. Of course, it does not need to be so detailed and i hope that truly there is no one out there with such a fantasy. Its scary.
So go leave a coment NOW. I don't mind if you're shy and leave the comment as anonymous.
I'll lead by example and leave one "anonymous" comment first, haha.

So lets get into the mood of valentine's day confession!!

plus, for all the single out there, you'll feel better to know that you're not the only one on earth with such wacky fantasies, haha.


This post has certain value in view of time due to the fun it brings. It does not have any value in view of eternity, but the 2nd post that is linked to this will be of great value.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. dream girl?
My dream girl is one who knows how to play the piano extremely well. (or maybe a violin or something nice).

I would like to be awaken by the melodies that slips of the fingers of my dream girl.

As in wife lah, as in when i'm sleeping, my wife plays the piano until very nice, and when i wake up, the first thing i hear is the melody that she's playing.

yeah, thats all. your turn!!

Unknown said...

hahhaha wah anonymous so romantic.
mine also! hahaha. this is so fun.

i want to meet into a Swedish guy(soft blonde hair, blue eyes) in a super typical, cheesy, and corny manner:
[1. drop books, or rather, laptop, now that i'm in poly on the floor and he picks up for me and our eyes meet.
2. he works in a cafe or cool and cosy bookstore, etc and me as the regular customer. and then after some time we realise we got chemistry. HAHAHHAHA ahhhhh
3. i watch a gig in which the guy is playing in, and his eyes connected with mine from where he is - that is, the stage.]

who can serenade me with his deep, husky, seasoned voice with sincerity (like the singer Sting).
then we watch gigs together, sit around at a nice cosy cafe that faces a nice scenery and let our conversation flow, feeling enriched after the day ends.

hahhaahha k very unrealistic right. ifinally let it out (not all, but most). hahahha. wee!!!!!!

your blog is very fun. i always look forward to reading it. you really have the gift of the gab, man. worlds apart from my blog, which is so... boring. hahahha

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Anonymous again!
as in the same anonymous guy as the one who posted the 1st comment.

WOW ixom!!! You're really a model reader for my blog man, so spontaneous, haha..
Readers out there, be like ixom!
Don't paiseh, haha..

So ixom, you like a husky-voiced ulf ekman who works at a cafe and picks up your laptop whenever you drop it?

I pity your laptop man, hahaha..

Thanx alot for your great comments.. Your blog is not boring, its unique!!!
how many times must i tell you that man, haha..


So readers, its now your turn.

BY THE WAY, ATTENTION HERE PLS..

don't try to post any R-rated, M21, NC-16 stuff!!!

This is Singapore man, at least thats where i am now.
My blog is rated PG.
It goes through sensorship editing, thats why you can see in my previous posts there were some deleted comments.
Apparently one of my gd friend dropped off comments such as "Rickson, you're so sexy" or something liddat, thus i have to remove it... haha..

So Mr.gd friend (you know who you are), don't try such stuff again. And the rest of the readers out there, don't share your "DEEP" fantasies in this blog.

Because i want my blog to be acceptable to all races, age, gender and religion. So don't try corrupting my blog, i'm a patriot to Singapore's sensorship values, haha..


Thank you for your co-operation.

Anonymous said...

ur blog so formal..lolz..

Anonymous said...

hahhaa anonymous, you jsut revealed ur identity lor

Anonymous said...

I would like my dream guy to

1) be On fire for God
2) be a Cell group Guitarist
3) be in N20
4) be studying in NYP
5) be staying in serangoon north
6) have golden colour hair (i like ah bengs)
7) be humourous
**** most of all ****
8) be RICKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!


phew.. just before valentine.. i made my confessions.. im free on valentine, are you?

Anonymous said...

My dream girl is someone who shares most of the common values with me
this is the most generic/basic of all yet it's the most integral part of all relationships man, it sums it all up.. give it some thoughts ba

especially for those who had experienced 'love', you should understand huh

'Nice guy finishes last'..
I fully agree with and truly believe in this man.

I would say you are what you attract.
So think of what you really want cause this is what determines who your dreamgirl will be.

Once you had a clear picture in mind what kinda of girl/guy he/she will be, ask yourself if he/she would want to be with a person like you =)

so i suppose it's time to change?

They say be yourself.. yep fully agree.
Don't worry you are what you attract.. you will live up to what you want in life, you will find your way for the better.. therefore it only requires one thing. And that's your WILL (how bad do you want change?)

cheers =D,

Anonymous said...

opps.. i think i've gone abit off topic.. this should be under Nice Guys Finish Last wahaha=X
it's jl btw =D

Anonymous said...

wahahaha knowing danielle is jj really makes me LMAO man! it wouldnt be so funny if it's a girl.. funny! =D

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Mr.anonymous again..
as in "anonymous", the person who posted the 1st few comments..
yeah..

anyway, i have a strong desire to delete the comment left by "danielle". But i shall practice some grace this time.

In case you do not know, "danielle" is my good friend whose comments on my blog has been deleted so far due to explicit content. Not R-rated lar, but just not very reader-friendly, haha..
Btw, she's a HE. Hopefully he don't have a real crush on me.

Oh btw danielle, i'm free on wednesday *hints *hints
haha..

oh btw, forgot to tell you. I think you're a very great person, one who will soar in great heights shaping the world with your vision..
Because you have good taste, haha...

Anonymous said...

jj? oh i tink he is only one of my many admirers... he is really great and all but i still prefer RICKSON!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! ure treating me as your good friend already? oh.. im so happy.. i tot that u woundnt even accept me.. things progress faster than i thought... im so mad about you..

i will be your dream girl if u date me out on valentine's day!
anyway since im already your best friend.. add me at danielle-rickson@hotmail.com
see you.. = )

p/s sorry im a little bimbotic when it comes to guys.. or rather... you only..

Anonymous said...

O.o??

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Readers out there, please pretend you didn't read what "danielle" typed..
i don't wanna hurt HIS feelings by deleting his comment, haha..
Jing Jie, stop posing as stalker named danielle lar, my blog sounds so degrading now, like a website for stalkers to confess, haha..
If u continue somemore i'll definitely delete the comment ar..

Anyway, to all the people out there other than Jing Jie (a..k.a danielle), keep posting comments bout your dream guy or dream girl quick!!!

before valentine's day that is..

Anonymous said...

^-^.. trying to make you feel more wanted seeing your nick which refers to your lonely valentine..

okie la.. decent comment this time.. (actually most of the time its decent, rickson's censorship is just too strict)

i would like my dream girl
- to play piano for me... particularly canon in d haha( i know that it may seems like im copying rickson, but i told him that somebody actually played for me way before he blogged this)..

- to sing for me

- to cook breakfast for me on a sunday morning even if we could afford a maid.

- to do stupid things together with me

- to plunder hell together. haha

- definitely wanting her to be skinny ( in case she needs to be piggy-backed)

- to kill me with her sweetness


this isnt all but it makes me look like im so picky.. anyway who doesnt want your dream girl to be as great as possible.

p/s i tink somebody's pretty close to these specifications and maybe rickson knows who.. haha

Anonymous said...

haha....so funny...can u guys be my friend...or my valentine..lolz...

Rickson Eleazar Tan said...

To the most recent anonymous..
Hmmm, i wonder who you are, you sound a little like my friend gui sheng, or jinlong..
Haha...
Anyway, we can be your friend.
eh... about the valentine thingy...
If you're a guy (and i know you are), you should probably approach Jing Jie in private, i'm sure he'll want to be your valentine, haha..

Anonymous said...

erm no. i will book myself out on wednesday.. not free for guys... other than that girls are welcome...

Anonymous said...

stop blogging and do your sp la

Rickson Eleazar Tan said...

wow, this is the first "hate comment" i recieved, haha..

As in a comment to tell me to stop blogging and do my sp (studio project).

To anonymous: I've been doing my studio project well, blogging is like taking a break for me.
And if you noticed, this post was up since 2nd february, i haven't had the time to blog since.

Anyway, now i got "feeling" le, cannot stop typing, so i gotta update a new post.

So thanx for motivating me to blog more man!! haha..

Unknown said...

hahhahaha even your Comment box is so entertaining. woohoo

Anonymous said...

if short lived call 'crush' then long term one call wad ar? 'fix'? (can't think of better words that's opposite of 'crush') or 'crushing'?(coz long term ma)

Anonymous said...

huh.. i dont use 'lolz' lolz... =X
no it really wasnt me haha

Anonymous said...

time for an update! -moxi

Anonymous said...

um... i would like my dream guy to be those kind with specs... 私私文文 one... haha... nerdy looking also never mind...

Anonymous said...

My dream guy makes me laugh in everything he does.

Everything seems alright and bright and perfect when he is around. I fell like a child and i canot think . However its not possible for us to be together due to various reasons which are genuine. So I guess i will just enjoy the fantasy and hope my infuation with him ends soon for the sake of my sanity

monsieur leoj mis said...

My dream girl must be caring. She must be outgoing too. She must have a sweet smile on her face. Then like that she will be able to cheer me up whenever I'm down :)

From some guy from N20 ... haha