Monday 9 March 2009

Stitches: Part 0, The Story of How I got my New Stitches!

As obvious as the title is, this post is about my new stitches!

Many people ask me how i 'attained' those 5 stitches on my forehead
To save myself the trouble, and to also entertain myself in future when i read back on this post, i shall blog about it.

Here goes..

"It all began slightly earlier than the sunrise of a day in February.
It was 5am in the morning.
The birds were chirping (those that God created to chirp loudly before the sunrise to wake everyone up), the guys were snoring and the bladder was leaking.
Okay, not really leaking, i mean i was just experiencing a high tide lar.

I hastily jumped off my double decker bed with a somersault & a spike and landed on the tip of my toes.
It was all done so stealthily that you could hear the sounds of atoms and molecules colliding in the air (you know, the buzzing sound in the background when you use a lousy sound recorder to record yourself singing because you wanted to listen to your own singing because of your narcissism.)

A loud waterfall could be heard.
And after a few seconds, i was done relieving myself.
I took a slow walk back to my bunk from the toilet.
Suddenly, i felt my left ear tingle.
I focused all my 'focus power' (erm.. whatever that is), on my left ear, and i could hear a cry of help.

Without hesitation, i took off towards the direction of the cry.
Okay okay, i admit i hesitated for awhile.
I was thinking what if something dangerous lies out there and i get hurt? I still have my dog to look after, and and... I'm still single!!

Anyway, after hesitating for only one second (yes, i thought all those thoughts and many more in only one second), i took off towards the direction.
What i saw the next minute left me stunned with appallment for a minute!!

I saw my officer being cornered by a Hugenormous Brown Bear!!
Okay, i know some of you might not believe me, you might ask how do i know its a brown bear when its 5am in the morning and its still dark?
That how can i see the 'browness' of the bear when there is no light yet?

I can't explain this, but i just know its a brown bear.
Its its.. its like.. I guess its coz i studied design in my poly.
Where i learned alot about colour.
And i guess maybe its because i'm too familiar with colours that i am able to see that the bear was brown even in the dark.
Anyway..

The bear was about to attack my officer!!
In a flash, i was reminded of everything that i've learned and experience in life, about my life purpose, etc, etc, yada, yada, yoda, etc..

To cut things short, i ran in front of my officer to shield him.
As the bear's body got closer, i decided to retaliate.
The bear swung his paws towards me.
I dodged it, and out f my reflexes i gave him a headbutt..

And then... then...


Memories of me slacking on my couch watch discovery channel came into rembrance.
I remembered watching with my girlfriend an episode about brown bears.
Wait, i don't have a girlfriend.
Sorry, bad memory, i think its my mum.
Anyway, i was watching the program when i commented on how cuddly the brown bear looks.
I even remembering myself saying that I'll bet with my mum that the bear is as soft as a teddy bear.

Back to the story...
I swung my head as hard as i could, visualizing myself heading to score the golden goal in the Fifa World Cup Finals match.

Kkkrrrr...

My forehead cracked open.

I was wrong..

The bear's head, was harder than i thought...

And that, was how i got my stitches."


Okay, thats the end of my story!!
As in thats just a story, not the real thing, haha..

The real thing, shall come in the next post!!



This post has no value whatsoever in time nor eternity.. Rickson just wanted to waste some time misuising his creativity to write rubbish, and he's glad that he wasted your time (reading) too.. :)

5 comments:

Krist.K said...

WOW! what a fabulous story! i even read it out loud for my friend as a bedtime story. hahahaha. and yes, you do not have a gf :P

Anonymous said...

i thought it was real

Anonymous said...

Krist.K, really?!
Wow.. I feel so encouraged that i can become a great writer in the future!! hehe..
erm.. you don't have to remind me about that fact you know..
Btw, its more of "do not have a gf" YET... haha..

Moxi.. Eh.. it was almost real?
haha..

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Bloody Harry Potter!!! You Wannabe......