Sunday 29 March 2009

E

Before i continue with the last part of my story, i wanna express how i feel in this post now.
Anyway this is my blog, and other than writing stories about my life that are obviously mildly exaggerated and deep meaningful thoughts, i seldom express my personal emotions about my personal life.



The words of a quiet man is precious.
The silence of a man of many words is equal.

Don't waste your time loving someone who doesn't treasure you the same.

Clapping is a response to something worth celebrating.
It takes two hands to clap. But when one hand is in pain, it is smart for the other healthy hand not to clap, even though it can.



These 3 statements are not just advice from experience, but also exactly how i feel now.
Some people resolve by emo-ing.
Others, like me, write.

If you're smart, you'll understand.

5 comments:

jL said...

Hey great wisdom bro ;)
let me guese..
'E' for Emo, if not
'E' for Eternity, if not
'E' for Eleazar,
hmm what else..

Rickson said...

Nope, these are not words of wisdom, just an expression of my soul.

Yunda said...

Hey Yandao!

I didnt know something that happened to you so recent! Guess we're two kindred spirits! Hahaa, such a concidence that i looked u up for help during my difficult time that is so similar to yours.

No use clapping when there's nothing to celebrate really. But you can shake hands with others to start a brand new journey.

HUGS!

Rickson Tan said...

Haha, no lar..
its not a very big thing..
Plus i dun usually emo, if i do it'll only last for a super short while..
Thanx anyway!!! =D

Yunda said...

Then faster blog! Why so long no entry!
Blog blog blog blog!